About Kyoto Takasegawa Villa
The Izutsu Hotel Takasegawa Villa lies on the bank of the Takase River.
The Takasegawa Villa is the annex of the "Izutsu Hotel" which is run by the hotel division of the the Sakizo Group, headed by Sakizo Tamura, the designer who brought chirimen (crepe) clothing to the world.
Located along Kiyamachi Street, which is Kyoto's premier shopping district, the hotel location is convenient for going anywhere or doing anything in Kyoto.
Each room is equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave oven and is therefore recommended for longer term stays as well.
Kyoto Takasegawa Villa is the perfect hotel to enjoy both day and night in Kyoto.
We are confident in the cleanliness of our rooms!
- The wearing of shoes in guest rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Panasonic's Ziaino Air Purifier washes the air with hypochlorous acid to deodorize and eliminate bacteria to perfection.
- Panasonic Eolia Air Conditioner with Nanoe-X Generation.
Eolia and Ziaino work together to create a clean environment for you.
Guests with babies and young children can stay with peace of mind.
Regarding Check-In and Room Entry
●Check-In: 14:00 to 18:00
Please press the intercom button next to the main entrance and check-in will be done at the front desk.
●Check-In: 18:00 to 21:00
Please contact the main building (Izutsu Hotel-Kyoto-Kawaramachi Sanjo-) 075-231-3222 as much as 30 minutes before arrival.
1. How to Entrance methodPlease hold your card key to the card key reader located below the intercom of the hotel's main entrance.
2. How to operate the elevatorUpon entering the elevator, please hold your card key to the card key reader on the elevator's control panel and press the button for your floor.
3. How to Enter Your RoomYour room also has a card reader, so please hold your card key to the reader, the door will open when the green light appears.
Kyoto-shi Chukyo-ku Kiyamachi-dori Shijo Noboru Nabeya-machi 209, 604-8015
●Please note that there is no parking lot at our hotel